Success Stories Home Page
A success story documents program improvement over time and demonstrates the value of program activities. When presented effectively, success stories can be a useful tool for educating stakeholders about the outcomes of your work and the results you are achieving.
This interactive tool will guide you through crafting and writing your success story, as well as allow you the option to have people review it against the success story criteria. Once you are satisfied with your story, you have the option of downloading your story for your program use, as well as submitting it for public viewing on AHELP.
Alaskan Youth Stand Up Speak Up
Alaska's youth are being raped at rates up to three times higher than the rest of the country. In the 2009 Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 10.1% (7.2% of male and 11.3% female) of Alaska’s traditional high school students were forced to have sexual in...Read More
In addition to publishing Alaskan Success Stories, this website provides you with the tools to:
- Develop an account to write your own Alaska Success Story, as well as review others stories prior to a publication.
- Request a review of your Success Story to solicit feedback before publication.
- Review others Success Stories prior to publication.
- Finalize your Success Story for publication.
- Download your Success Story for your own distribution.
- A Success Story Guidance Manual is provided to assist you in setting up your account, as well as developing your AHELP Success Story.